AM Rounds: Beyond the pages of Academic Medicine. The stories behind the scholarship.
AM Rounds is the official blog of Academic Medicine, the journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. AM Rounds shares different perspectives and additional insights into the scholarship found within the pages of the journal.
- Personalize the scholarship with first-person perspectives from students and educators, patients and practitioners
- Contextualize the significance of journal articles with insights from thought-leaders
- Translate ideas from the page to practice with accounts of how programs, theories, and policies have been applied to the practice of academic medicine.
Read, listen to, and watch AM Rounds as our authors give voice to the community.
The views and recommendations of guest authors do not reflect the views or opinions of the editors of Academic Medicine or of the AAMC. All views are those of the guest authors and the guest authors alone. Additionally, comments represent the views of the author and do not reflect the opinions of the editors of Academic Medicine or of the AAMC.
The journal staff may refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines. We won’t permit comments that are or include:
- HTML, viruses, or other malicious code,
- Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or otherwise illegal language or materials.
- You warrant and represent that you own the copyright or have received permission from the copyright owner to post your material.
- You grant to the AAMC the non-exclusive license to display, copy, publish, distribute, and transit your material.