You can now claim continuing medical education (CME) credit for listening to the Academic Medicine Podcast!
Through July 31, 2024, podcast listeners can claim up to 5.25 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ after listening to the 8 episodes below. Annually, this activity will be updated to reflect a new selection of episodes and further credit will be available.
There is no cost to listeners for claiming this CME credit.
Step 1: Review the included background information.
Step 2: Listen to the following episodes:
- Educating Physicians About Firearm Safety and Injury Prevention
Originally released: 8/22/2022
- Fostering Psychological Safety in the Clinical Learning Environment
Originally released: 9/19/2022
- Including Standardized Patients With Diverse Gender Identities in Simulation Cases
Originally released: 10/24/2022
- Exploring Our Ways of Knowing: About the Research Methodologies Used in HPE Publications
Originally released: 11/21/2022
- Writing Effectively and Navigating the Publication Process: Advice from the Editors of Academic Medicine
Originally released: 12/19/2022
- What’s On Your Plate? Culinary Medicine as an Innovative Nutrition Education Model
Originally released: 2/20/2023
- Ask the Editors: Practical Guidance for Designing and Reporting Qualitative Research
Originally released: 5/15/2023
- Ask the Editors: Striving for Clarity in Designing and Reporting Quantitative Research
Originally released: 6/12/2023
Step 3: Log in or create an account in the UC San Diego CloudCME platform. If you have claimed CME credit from an AAMC activity or event before, you should already have an account.
Step 4: Complete the activity evaluation and claim your CME credit! After completing the activity evaluation, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance.
Follow these instructions for completing the activity evaluation and claiming credit. The Activity ID is 1983.
With questions, please email email@example.com.